Commission your portrait....
If you would like to commission me for a portrait, then then these are the steps:
1. Contact me via email, detailing the size you would like, number of faces etc
2. Send me one or more high quality* photo of the subject via email
3. After requesting a 50% deposit, I will create a digital preview of how the final sketch will look, this will only represent the composition of the final result, giving you a clearer idea of how your finished portrait will look.
4. Confirm to me via email that you are happy with the layout and I will start the drawing and email you a digital image for review when it is almost completed.
5. Once you are absolutely satisfied with the result, I’ll request the rest of the fee and ship the portrait to you.
*High quality – the higher resolution the photograph the more accurate details your portrait will have. Good lighting will help define the face so some interesting lighting can go a long way. I prefer no flash photography but I can work with this if no other photo exists.